In representing you and your business, we prepare a professional Offering Memorandum that is presented to qualified and approved buyers, that keeps you in control at all times.
The most significant part of the process for our staff is the preparation of the Offering Memorandum. This important document presents your business to the carefully selected buyer pool that we agree with you in advance of any disclosures.
- Detailed finalised accounts including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for the last 3 years
- Agreed tax returns and computations for the last 3 years
- Management Accounts for the year to date
- Copy of any business plans, budgets and year end forecasts for the current year
- A complete list of assets (e.g. Asset Register) to be sold with the business
- Copies of all equipment leases and assumable loans on the business
- itemisation of all indebtedness and obligations
- Details of financial commitments and contingent liabilities
- Aged debtors and creditors reports
- Copy of lease on the property
- Copy of the commercial property report (If included in the sale)
- Copy of franchise or dealership agreement
- Any special aggrements or contracts (e.g. coroners contracts) with vendors or suppliers
- Marketing materials(e.g. brochures, leaflets, price lists etc)
- Management and staff
- Personel listing including name, jobe title, start date, current salary.
- Copies of contracts of employment and CV's
- Organisational Chart
- Details of benefits including bonus scheme, pension, car, car fuel etc.
- Payroll records for current year and previous year.
- Copies of business licences, awards, training certificates etc
- Details of any pending legal issues for or against the business
- Details of funeral plans and/or funeral insurance policies that are currently held in favour of the business
- Details of trade assoiation or other professionial body memberships
- Any other information that is relevant to the sale of the business.
Assuming that our opinion of value meets with your price expectations, we then move on to the preparation of the Offering Memorandum. This will provide a complete professional overview of your business. Once you approve the details, this document is then provided to the buyers that we recommend to you. No buyer obtains a copy of the Offering Memorandum without your prior consent. We further control the process for you by ensuring that each buyer signs a Confidentiality Agreement before any disclosures are released. A full list of details that will be required to assists us with the preparation of the Offering Memorandum is attached pdf. At Independent Mergers and Acquisitions we would be pleased to assist you in all these areas.
For full details call us on 0141 942 7434 or contact us.
Health care is expensive, that's why certain patients cannot afford the drugs they need. Finally there isn't anything you can't get online anymore. Some remedies are used to treat infections caused by respiratory infections. Many remedies are used to treat inability to get an hard-on. Many men consider about cialis 5 mg. What do you have to read about ? More data about DRUG available at . Many possibly sure the punch of Cialis is well documented. By the way, there are some of possible explanations and soundness care professionals are generally able to pinpoint your problem through biological tests. And the pills are usually considered very safe. Potentially serious side effects can turn on sinus congestion, but it is mostly mild. Totally, with respected web-site you get confidence in knowing that your order is being handled by trusted pharmacists and that your information is secure.