The valuation of your business is a unique piece of work that we do for you. Your business will be different to any other and your circumstances will also be unique to you. We will share with you our valuation methods, and explain what is happening in the market today for businesses like yours.
There are no upfront fees with us, we only share in the success of getting you the best price and terms for your business.
As part of the IMandA process we will do all the work.
Including the following:
- Initial consultation (on site if possible – it is good for us to see your set up)
- Valuation of Business
- Feedback and sales plan
- Preparation of Offering Memorandum
- Photographs and summaries
- Coordinate with you any other professional reports (e.g., Commercial Surveyor etc)
- Present Offering Memorandum to agreed buyer pool.
- Coordinate buyer meetings with you
- Coordinate your other professionals (e.g., Lawyers , and accountants, etc)
- Obtain ‘Letter of Intent’ or ‘Heads of Agreement’ for your consideration.
- Coordinate Due diligence and business sale into completion stages.
You remain in control at all times and we work with you all the way to the finishing line.
For full details call us on 0141 942 7434 or contact us.